Home > PARENTS > College Circulars > A Level Examinations - Major Train Service Disruptions
A Level Examinations - Major Train Service Disruptions
SINGAPORE EXAMINATIONS AND ASSESSMENT BOARD (SEAB)
EXAMINATION ARRANGEMENTS IN THE EVENT OF A MAJOR TRAIN SERVICE DISRUPTION
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES by SEAB
1. You should plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the paper.
2. As part of our emergency response plan, all candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination room for the full duration of the paper for all national examinations with effect from May 2012
3. If you are affected by a train service disruption, please follow the instructions provided at the train station on the bridging transport services available, or go to the Passenger Service Centre for assistance.
4. In the event of a train service disruption, you should still make your way to your designated examination centre. However, if you are unable to reach the examination centre before the end of the paper, you can go to an examination centre nearest to you to take your examination. You will be given the full duration to sit the paper as long as you arrive before the end of the paper.
5. If you arrive at the examination centre after the paper has ended or are unable to reach an examination centre at all, please contact Ms Josephine Tan at 67750511 ext 208.
Click HERE for a copy of listing of schools near MRT stations.