2020 GCE A-Level Examination Results Release
1. The release of the 2020 GCE A-Level examination results will take place on 19 February 2020 (Friday) at 2.30pm. In view of the well-being of candidates and school staff, the Ministry of Education and Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) will implement safe management measures and provide online results access for the 2020 national examinations’ results.
2. Please read the following information which will detail how candidates will be receiving their results.
Collection / Viewing of Examination Results
3. Given the COVID-19 situation, arrangements have been made for candidates to receive their results from school in their individual base classrooms instead of gathering as a cohort. Candidates are to report between 2.00-2.15pm to their JC2 base classrooms.
4. School candidates who are unwell, on Quarantine Order, Stay-Home Notice or Leave of Absence on the day of the results release should not return to school to collect their results. Instead, they may view their results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) results release system at www.seab.gov.sg from 3.15pm on 19 February 2021. The system will be accessible from 19 February 2021 to 5 March 2021.
5. Candidates collecting their results from College will be expected to observe the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place. These include:
SafeEntry and temperature checks when they arrive at College
Wearing of face masks at all times
1m safe distancing between each person
When taking photographs, please keep face masks on, and keep to 1m distancing between individuals. Groups should not exceed 8 persons.
Avoid intermingling with other classes and please leave the College promptly after they have been dismissed from their base classrooms.
6. If candidates are collecting their result slip in school and accompanied by family members, please note that they will not be allowed into the College premises in view of the current situation. Only candidates collecting their results will be allowed entry into the College premises.
7. Candidates can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results on their behalf. Proxies are required to collect the results by Tuesday, 23 February 2021, and produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification. School candidates may contact their schools for assistance if they are unable to appoint a proxy, or if they have not received their password for SEAB’s results release system.